Woongooroo Estate offers a number of exciting and entertaining bus trips for Social and Sporting clubs, Probus Clubs, Business Groups, Church Groups, National Seniors, Retirement and Mature Age Villages, in fact, any group of people who enjoy a bus trip to experience fun, entertainment and great food.
Woongooroo Estate is a small boutique Vineyard, Cellardoor/Café Wine operation situated in the beautiful Somerset Region. The Estate is a member of the Somerset Valleys Grape and Wine Association Inc. Our wine group is committed to providing excellent service and wine product to patrons who visit our cellar-doors. The Estate has superb Queensland wine ready for your palate and scrumptious cafe food for your consumption.
Treat your group to one of our fabulous, no stress, relaxing bus trips.
• We can entertain you for the whole day, so you are not
forever getting on and off your bus
Your day is a relaxing one – as it should be!
* The Estate’s contact details are on the CONTACTS PAGE, so
contact the Estate for further details, or to make a booking.
* Also on the CONTACTS PAGE, you can also read testimonials from
patrons who have experienced a bus trip to Woongooro Estate
Trips may be taken on any day of the week, but if you come on a Monday or a Friday for one of the trips (A – F) below and bring a group of 30 or more, the Estate will have a lucky door prize of a bottle of Sparkling Wine and two Estate monogrammed tasting glasses to be given to one lucky patron.
BUS TRIPS ON OFFER
A. Bush(ies) Bus Trip
B. Christmas Bus Trip
C. Lunchtime Theatrics
D. Nostalgia Bus Trip
E. Trivia Bus Trip
F. Local Identities Trip
CASUAL VISIT/POP IN
ACTIVITIES at the ESTATE
G. Tutored Wine Tasting
H. Morning/Afternoon Teas
J. Wine & Cheese Tasting
- Cost of the bus is not included in the prices quoted on this website.
- Times given are approximate start and finish times – not including bus travel.
- Morning Teas and Lunches may be interchanged between trips. Please inquire if change of cost is necessary.
- Minimum 20, Maximum 50 patrons. (These may be varied, please inquire)
- The Estate has reverse cycle air-conditioning, alfresco areas and wheelchair friendly access and amenities..
- Should wine be bought by a patron on any of the six tours (A – F), the Estate will discount the purchase by $3.
- Please note, the only trip to have dessert is the Christmas Bus trip.
- Should dessert be required on any of the other trips, then home-made Apple Crumble and Custard is available for $5.50/plate. Numbers for dessert will be needed before the trip.
- The Estate is more than happy to accommodate any special dietary needs, but please, tell us before you come.
- All tours incorporate a vineyard walk/talk, if required,
- Remember, the Lucky Door Prize of a bottle of Sparkling Wine and two of the Estate’s monogrammed tasting glasses are offered, if your trip is on a Monday or a Friday and bus numbers are 30 or over.